Feedback in the form of post comments is always welcome. Inquiries and unsolicited works that we may or may not even read can be e-mailed.
A word or several about comments:
- We like comments.
- For a long time, here and elsewhere, we would print anything that wasn't spam. Your remark, positive or negative, funny or lame would go up and stay up.
We were tested recently on this site. A gentleman who appears to be a prolific online commenter took issue with the "barren wastelands" portion of an author blurb.
He is currently marooned in the barren wastelands of Arizona, dreaming of cross-country road trips and hunting for grail cars and adventures.
The gentleman first suggested we shut up or get out. Following our failed attempt to defuse the conversation with remarks about our "home planet" and so forth and allusions to the realities that keep us in this desert, the gentleman returned with a reply that escalated the personal attack: we "lack the ethics and courage to leave" and so forth.
That was a threshold moment. Here is the new policy.
- Attack the work all you want.
- Attack the opinions about the subject all you want.
- Correct us on the facts? Please do.
- Attack me? Blacklist is in your future if you keep it up. Once there, your future comments will treated as spam and must be manually approved to be published. Your existing comments that attack me will get depublished.
Bottom line: yes, the internet is public and a vast melting pot of opinions and ideas. But, this is my little corner and you're my guest. Please act accordingly.