1972 Cadillac Coupe De Ville
Coupe de Ville, from the French word for bloated tank of lard. This is the pinnacle of American luxury in the day. Why?
- 472 cubic inch V-8 - bigger than your puny Impala's 350
- 22 ft long - again, bigger than your puny impala.
- Power windows, locks, a/c, long before they were common on kias
- Leather, from actual creatures
- An arm rest in the back seat. That is the real kicker. It's how my grandparents knew they were in a real luxury car. Not the other shit - the rear arm rest.